If you’re a fan of HIIT, AKA high-intensity interval training, you know that sprint workouts are awesome because they’re super efficient. Alternating between bursts of hard work and rest, you go from zero to sweat in record time, and then you’re done! There’s no reason to spend an hour on the elliptical when you could finish faster with a 20-minute HIIT workout, right? If you’re not already into HIIT, though, treadmill sprints or a tabata kettlebell workout can feel like absolute torture. Blerg. Lucky for you, science has a suggestion that might make your high-intensity exercise a little more bearable.
Popular posts from this blog
Everyone wants to look their best in their holiday OOTD. But with fast food holiday treats and adorable homemade cookies at every cubicle, party and apartment? Well, let’s just say it can be way hard to avoid that seemingly inevitable holiday food baby. Luckily, we’ve enlisted the help of one very special celebrity trainer (think the woman behind the bodies of The Hunger Games and Pitch Perfect) to help us achieve our holiday fitness goals. Lifesum fitness expert and celebrity trainer Joselynne Boschen, whose client roster includes Elizabeth Banks, gave five tips to keep your exercise routine on track throughout December.
You might also like:
- Your 12 Most Embarrassing Yoga Questions Answered
- A 6-Step, Full-Body Barre Workout
- Habits of Fit People: Listen to Your Body
- The Best Inner-Thigh Exercises of All Time
- Yoga Poses That Tone Up Your Triceps
- Best Ways To Keep Pounds Off for the Long Run
- 10 Exercises to Prime Your Arms for Tough Yoga Pos...
- 5 Ways to Burn 500 Calories in 30 Minutes
- This HIIT Workout Burns Fat and Builds Muscle Like...
- Ace Your Next Workout with a Deck of Cards
- 8 Moves to Try at Home
- Top 10 Moves for Thinner Thighs
- Strengthen Your Core Without Wrecking Your Back
- 9 Great Exercises for Neck Pain
- Best Exercise to Lose Weight
- 6 Ways To Sneak In Your Exercise
- 7 Moves to Lose Your Love Handles
- The Best Exercises for Lower Abs
- Running To Lose Weight
- Weight Loss Exercise Programs
- Aim to 'Lose Your Love Handles
- 6 Exercises to Rebuild Your Core after Pregnancy
- The Top 5 Exercises You're Doing Wrong
- 10 Oblique Exercises for a Flat Stomach, Fast
- The Best Yoga Poses for Flat Abs
- 9 Reasons to Skip Your Workout.. Sometimes
- 7 Biggest Weight-Loss Mistakes
- At-Home Barre Workout
- 10 Knee-Friendly Lower-Body Toners